Mormons can believe anything.
1. Belief in God the Eternal Father, and in His Son Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost
2. Adam and Eve and the Garden of Eden.
3. Jesus’ death as an atoning sacrifice.
4. Jesus as the Jewish messiah and fulfillment of Hebrew scripture.
5. Empty tombs.
6. The Bible as the word of a god (or God), whether or not translated correctly.
7. The Bible as entirely or substantially reliable history.
8. The virginal conception/birth of Jesus based on Isaiah 7:14
9. That Yahweh Elohim and Mankind has any need, use, or interest in bloody, human Jesus sacrifice to forgive sin or reconcile His creation to Him.
10. Talking snakes and donkeys and walking on water.
11. Pontius Pilate as a sympathetic Casper Milquetoast regarding Jesus and only doing the bidding of the Jews.
12. The Jews really, actually said: “Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.”
13. Jesus really, actually said to the Jews, “Ye do that which ye have seen with your father… Ye do the deeds of your father…. ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.”
14. Without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins.
15. The Gospels as literal, reliable, unadulterated history.